- Indo German Business Table
The Indian Business Table was found in April 2005 for the benefit of the members of the Indo-German Trade network. This business table serves as a very useful tool for the members. It provides an opportunity for the members to exchange ideas and views which is very essential for achieving success.
It’s main aim is to build up national and international strategic alliances and networks and to improve the relationship between India and Germany for their mutual benefit. The Indian Business Table offers a good opportunity for it’s members and individuals to exchange experiences and to build up new contacts. The companies are also given an opportunity to present their products and services during the meetings which are organized regularly for a better understanding about the company, which paves way for sustainable growth and profitability through mutual benefit.
Indo German Advisory Board
- IT Advisory Board:Shritek Technologies.
- Dr.Haffa & Partner,Public Relations GmbH, Munich.
- Legal Advisory Board: Osborne Clarke.
- Indo-German Business Network invites sponsorers for special events from 2010.